Watch AJ Styles (c) vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn Live Stream Online Info - Handicap match for the WWE Championship Predictions, Rumors, Results, WinnerThis is an upcoming Handicap match between AJ Styles (c) vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for WWE Championship which will going to take place in this year 2018 Royal Rumble. Royal Rumble is one of the biggest event of WWE, which will take place on January 28, 2018.
On paper, there doesn't seem to be a logical way for AJ Styles to successfully defend his WWE championship against two superstars of the caliber of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a triple threat match, let alone them working together toward a common goal of being "co-champions".
- Don't miss: Watch Royal Rumble 2018 30-Woman Full match
|AJ Styles (c) vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn Handicap match for the WWE Championship Royal Rumble 2018|
So which end is going to give? It will all come down to how the cold war between SmackDown GM Daniel Bryan and Commissioner Shane McMahon finally explodes. As good as Styles, Owens and Zayn have been in the ring, as far as the WWE championship itself goes, this rivalry has been far more about the journey than the destination.
2018 WWE Championship Live Stream Telecast - Watch Online Royal RumbleThe event is available on Pay Per View (check local listings) for around $44.99. Or, the WWE Universe can sign up for the WWE Network. New subscribers can try the network out with a 2-month free trial. After the trial period, it’s only $9.99 per month (plus applicable taxes). In addition to the 2018 Royal Rumble, the WWE Network has hours upon hours of content, so the WWE Universe has something to watch long after the last Superstar gets tossed to the floor.
- More about live streaming online details of WWE Royal Rumble 2018 matches check at: WWE Royal Rumble 2018 Live Stream Full Match Show Telecast
- This will be a breathtaking match between these superstars which you can't miss to watch. So, grab your tv remote and watch this amazing pay per view Royal Rumble WWE Championship 2018 match.
5 possible Predictions for AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn WWE Championship at Royal Rumble 2018
#5 AJ Styles retains in a clean bout
- While it's the most obvious one, it's undeniable that it's the most likely scenario.
- Styles is the babyface who's been unnecessarily involved in complications between four people and had all the odds stacked up against him.
With Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn seemingly coming out victorious week after week after week, it would make sense that Styles finally gets his comeuppance at the Royal Rumble when he defeats them both in fair and square fashion. That being said, don't expect a match without shenanigans in some form. Even if Styles does win, it's definitely going to involve chaos in some form or fashion.
#4 - Sami Zayn pins AJ Styles and Kevin become co-WWE Champions
- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens have been wonderful together since pairing again in 2017.
- While there is the question as to who would pin Styles if they won and who would actually become champion, the two do seem to be on the same page.
#3 - Kevin Owens pins AJ Styles but doesn't share the championship
- Kevin Owens has pinned AJ Styles a few times in 2017.
- He'll look to get the pinfall in the title match, and if he does, will he keep his promise to share the title with Sami Zayn? Kevin Owens being Kevin Owens might just pull off a fast one and then reveal to Sami that it was all a ploy for him to move up, refusing to share the championship with Zayn.
This would set up a WrestleMania title match right then and there. However, the downside is that it would be a premature end to a good pairing. Now what would be better is the duo staying together well until 2019 and then blowing their long story off, perhaps with a WrestleMania main event. You know that when these two do eventually meet on the grandest stage of them all, it should be in the biggest match and story possible.
#2 - Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan get involved - Scenario 1
- As mentioned earlier, the story of the WWE Championship match has seemingly had more to do with people not even involved in the match.
- Bryan & Shane's tensions could very much see them both coming out to make sure all's fair.
#1 Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan get involved - Scenario 2
- One thing about Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan is that no matter how much they try to get involved in matters and try to make it better, it only ends up getting worse.
- It won't be surprising in the least to see Bryan & Shane's involvement once again costing Styles.
- This time, it's going to be at a far greater cost. However, with this finish, there are a few possibilities.
It could set up a Daniel Bryan heel turn(which wouldn't be the wisest move by WWE) or even set up a Shane McMahon heel turn. Since Bryan is now the third favourite to win the Royal Rumble match, it's possible that seeds will be planted for his in-ring return. Whether it's a match against Shane McMahon, whether it's up against Sami & Kevin, the possibilities are innumerable. However, if Styles is to lose the title by a screwy finish, WWE needs to set up something great to cater to fan expectations.